Mindfulness Space offers experiential ‘Workplace Stress’ reduction workshops for staff and leadership.
Mindfulness training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is mindfulness training?
Mindfulness training is an experiential process which helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling. Mindfulness practice is a way of tuning into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Workplace stress reduction workshops teach participants how to:
- Reduce levels of workplace stress and anxiety
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
Mindfulness workshops for workplace stress reduction typically include:
- General introduction to key benefits mindfulness
- Practical information about stress, anxiety and how mindfulness can help
- ‘Everyday’ mindfulness skills and techniques
- Experiential guided meditations
- Mindfulness resources
- Question and answer session
‘Workplace Stress’ reduction training for staff development days is available as a one or two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.