Mindfulness Spaces leads in-house mindfulness leadership training for managers and senior staff.
Mindfulness leadership training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of increasing empathy and reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is corporate mindfulness leadership training?
Mindful leadership training is an experiential process which helps team leaders & managers develop greater levels of self-awareness and emotional resilience. Mindfulness practice is a way of tuning into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness training teaches leaders how to:
- Reduce levels of stress and anxiety
- Build a greater level of awareness of the corporate environment
- Create organisations that thrive and flourish
- Lead a purposeful corporate culture
- Make collaborative decisions
- Align to personal and organisational values
- Improve their own performance
Mindful leadership workshops typically include:
- General introduction to key benefits mindfulness
- Empathic listening skills training
- Practical information about stress, anxiety and how mindfulness can help
- ‘Everyday’ mindfulness skills and techniques
- Experiential guided meditations
- Mindfulness resources
- Question and answer session
Mindfulness leadership training is available for team leaders & managers as a one or two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.