Mindfulness Space offers experiential mindfulness stress reduction workshops for Mental Health Month in Sydney.
Mindfulness training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is workplace stress reduction mindfulness training?
Mindfulness training is an experiential process which helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling. Mindfulness practice is a way of tuning into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness training teaches staff how to:
- Reduce levels of stress and anxiety
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
Mindfulness workshops for Mental Health Month typically include:
- General introduction to key benefits mindfulness
- Practical information about stress, anxiety and how mindfulness can help
- ‘Everyday’ mindfulness skills and techniques
- Experiential guided meditations
- Mindfulness resources
- Question and answer session
Mindfulness workshops to reduce stress in the workplace for Mental Health Month are available as a one or two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.