Mindfulness Spaces leads in-house mindfulness meditation training for staff.
Meditation training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of increasing wellbeing and reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is mindfulness meditation?
Mindfulness meditation is an experiential process which helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling. Meditation practice helps staff to tune into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness meditation helps staff to:
- Reduce levels of stress and anxiety
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
Mindfulness meditation workshops typically include:
- General introduction to key benefits mindfulness
- Practical information about stress, anxiety and how mindfulness can help
- ‘Everyday’ mindfulness skills and techniques
- Experiential guided meditations
- Mindfulness resources
- Question and answer session
Mindfulness meditation workshops are available for employee training and staff development days or as an ongoing workplace wellness activity.