Mindfulness training teaches people how to view the present moment without judgement so they can make calm, rational decisions. Participants learn simple techniques, so they can practice mindfulness in daily life.
Mindfulness Space offers research-based mindfulness training for workplace stress reduction, staff development day training and mindful leadership training in Sydney.
Mindfulness Space training is delivered in experiential workshops, during which participants can learn and practice mindfulness techniques with a strong focus on stress reduction and emotional wellbeing. Participants are taught easily-accessible methods to help them pay attention to the present moment, rather than worrying about the future or dwelling on the past.
Benefits of mindfulness training:
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- Remain productive and focused in challenging times
- Learn how to transform negative thought patterns
- Feel mentally and physically relaxed
- Manage conflict easily for better outcomes
- Greater levels of self-awareness and compassion
- Bolstered emotional wellbeing
During training, participants are introduced to concepts of mindfulness and meditation. They learn how mindfulness techniques can increase productivity and creativity, and improve their general mental and emotional wellbeing.
Mindfulness training is available to groups as a one-off, two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.