Mindfulness Training for Schools
Our research-based mindfulness are ideal for student and/or staff development days. Our mindfulness workshops will introduce both students and teachers to the principles and experience of mindfulness.
Our mindfulness workshops for students are taught in an experiential manner. Workshops include lessons on how to better deal with the demands of exams and common stresses, learn self-awareness and self-acceptance, and foster richer interpersonal relationships.
Benefits to students:
- Strengthen the ability to counter stress and exam related anxiety
- Higher levels of engagement, clarity and creativity
- Improve concentration and focus skills
- Cultivates greater levels of self-acceptance and self-awareness
- Learn self-reflection
- Develop greater levels of emotional intelligence
Mindfulness workshops can be also be taught for teachers wanting to benefit from mindfulness in the classroom. Mindfulness has the potential to significantly reduce stress levels and symptoms of psychological burnout. Teachers who are mindful are more likely to engage in self-care activities and better manage stress. Moreover, teachers who are less stressed are better equipped to foster wellness in their students as well as improve their overall performance in the classroom.
Benefits to teachers:
- Cultivate greater levels of patience and empathy
- Reduce stress levels and symptoms of psychological burnout
- Improve executive function
We offer mindfulness training for schools in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, and Adelaide.