Corporate mindfulness training helps employees become more productive and innovative. Burnout and stress-related absenteeism represent huge costs to Australian businesses.
Introducing mindfulness training to your workplace can help build stronger, more resilient teams who work together productively in challenging times.
We lead workplace mindfulness training sessions in your offices.
Participants leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. They learn techniques to relieve stress in minutes, and to develop their own daily mindfulness practice.
Sessions can be part of ongoing employee wellbeing programs, or run as one-off team activities to boost morale and employee engagement.
How can teams benefit from corporate mindfulness training?
You have hired and retained brilliant talent, but that is only the beginning. Teams of talented employees need to learn how to manage stress and change together, in order to realise their potential.
Teams learn how to:
- Build resilience during changes
- Focus on the present moment
- Connect and make rational decisions together
- Align to corporate and personal values
- Bolster emotional wellbeing
- Remind each other of the skills they learned
How can individuals benefit from workplace mindfulness training?
Productive individuals help corporate environments flourish. Individual team members who can calmly prioritise tasks make work a better place for everyone.
Individuals learn how to:
- Reduce stress and burnout
- Energise corporate culture
- Increase attention and innovative thinking
- Enhance performance and productivity for themselves and their teams
How can workplaces benefit from corporate mindfulness training?
Loyalty is nurtured when employees see their organisation investing in their wellbeing. Corporate culture is built around shared values and memories; mindfulness training takes it a step further by teaching shared skills.
Organisations can use mindfulness training to:
- Reduce absenteeism
- Retain talented employees
- Improve employee satisfaction
- Nurture loyalty and engagement
- Foster better client relationships
- Enhance corporate reputation
Mindfulness Space offer one-off workshops (either one or two hours long), or a program of one hour per week for four weeks. Everyone, from leadership teams to individual team members, can benefit from the training.