Mindfulness Space offers experiential in-house ‘Mindfulness in the Workplace’ workshops in Sydney.
Corporate mindfulness training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is Corporate Mindfulness Training?
Mindfulness training is an experiential process which helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling. Mindfulness practice is a way of tuning into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness Training Teaches Employees & Management How to:
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
‘Mindfulness in the Workplace’ training is available as a one or two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.