Mindfulness Spaces leads in-house mindfulness leadership training for managers and senior staff.
Corporate mindfulness leadership training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of increasing empathy and reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is Corporate Mindfulness Leadership Training?
Mindful leadership training is an experiential process which helps team leaders & managers develop greater levels of self-awareness and emotional resilience. Mindfulness practice is a way of tuning into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness Training Teaches Leaders How to:
- Build a greater level of awareness of the corporate environment
- Create organisations that thrive and flourish
- Lead a purposeful corporate culture
- Make collaborative decisions
- Align to personal and organisational values
- Improve their own performance
Mindfulness leadership training is available for team leaders & managers as a one or two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.