Corporate mindfulness training helps employees become more productive and innovative.
Introducing mindfulness training to your workplace can help build stronger, more resilient teams who work together productively in challenging times.
What is Corporate Mindfulness Training?
Mindfulness training is an experiential process which helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling. Mindfulness practice is a way of tuning into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness Training Teaches Employees How to:
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
Mindfulness training is available for employee training and staff development days as a one or two-hour workshop or as four one-hour workshops over a four week period.