Mindfulness Spaces leads in-house mindfulness meditation training for employees and staff.
Mindfulness meditation training is a highly effective, proven and practical way of increasing wellbeing and reducing stress and anxiety in the workplace.
What is Mindfulness Meditation?
Mindfulness meditation is an experiential process which helps staff become more self-aware of what they are thinking and feeling. Meditation practice helps staff to tune into the present moment, viewing it non-judgmentally to allow calm, rational decisions to be made.
Mindfulness Meditation Helps Employees to:
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Manage their own effectiveness and wellbeing
- Build resilience during changes and restructuring
- Focus on specific tasks
- Become clearer communicators by actively listening to each other
- Be aware of the impact of their responses on those around them
Mindfulness meditation workshops are available for employee training and staff development days or as an ongoing workplace wellness activity.