Paul Jozsef is the founder and principal mindfulness trainer at Mindfulness Space. With over a decade of involvement with mindfulness and meditation practices, Paul started Mindfulness Space to make mindfulness more accessible for organisations, groups and schools.
Paul is also a practising psychotherapist. He is a member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Foundation of Australia (PACFA). He holds a Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy and a Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy). Paul wrote his master’s thesis on the use of mindfulness in psychotherapy.
In his psychotherapy practice, Paul specialises in wellbeing and mental health, specifically helping people manage anxiety, depression and workplace stress.
Paul offers the following mindfulness training services through Mindfulness Space:
- Experiential mindfulness workshops
- One-off workshops (either one or two-hours long)
- Programs of one hour per week for four weeks
- One-on-one mindfulness-based psychotherapy
Benefits of working with Paul include:
- A safe learning environment
- Pragmatic, compassionate feedback
- Stress reduction
- Greater connectedness with family, work and the community
- Support for emotional regulation and resilience
- Improved focus and concentration
- Encouragement of empathy, compassion and sense of community
- Improvement of general wellbeing